Wednesday 9 January 2008

Update!!

The officer dealing with my case rang me back at 10am this morning to ask what happened last night so I explained to him that Vikki had rung me up telling me I could run to the police all I like she aint scared of them and then her brother came on shouting abuse at me asking why I was ringing up his sister giving her grief. He said that I should ring up Vodafone and ask them to change my number today so that the calls stop but when I called them they said it could take up to 28 days to change my number now. Rang police back and explained this to him and he said he would call them and see what he could do, he rang back about 15 mins later and told me they couldn't change my number and that I would have to buy a new sim card and transfer all my contacts and call time to it. I don't see why I should have to pay for a new sim card when it is her calling me and I aint done anything wrong!!!!

No comments: