Tuesday 8 January 2008

Phone Calls

Right well I reported Vikki again but to the police in Nottingham with me going to be down here for a couple of months now. We had a hot officer come and see me this morning (me and Laura couldn't stop drooling over him!!) to take down some details like Matts phone numbers and his address so they could contact him and ask Vikki to stop calling me but from the looks of it it has just made things worse as she keeps calling me again now hurling more abuse at me. She was saying I should get my facts straight before I go running to the police with her name because she aint scared of the police and she said her address but I didn't hear her properly lol. Well anyway I passed my mobile to Laura while I rang the police but by the time I got through to them she wanted to speak to me and Laura passed the phone back to me. Put Vikki on loudspeaker so they could hear what she was saying but she went all polite on me asking if Matt was still with me when he went down there to stay with her and I told we were because we were, we didn't split up until New Years Day so she wasn't best pleased. The next thing I know I have her brother ringing me up asking why I am ringing up his sister shouting at her, but when I tried to tell him it was her ringing me he wouldn't let me get a word in endge so I just hung up. The officer that is dealing with my case is off duty until 7am so whoever I spoke to from the police before has sent him an email letting him know I am still getting the calls and going to ask him to give me a call in the morning so I will post another blog in the morning once I find out what is going to happen next.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

You're better off without that prat. Maybe your next boyfriend will have a personality! Here's hoping...