Friday 11 January 2008

Erm...

Laura and I just got back from the pub and we a lil tipsy :D

We decided this morning we couldnt actually afford to go out but then Laura decided on her own she wanted to go out then no matter how much I told her I couldnt really afford to go out she wouldnt drop it so in the end I went with her lol. We met her friends Kayleigh and Nikki and some guy in Bla Bla Bar, had one cocktail then moved on to Wetherspoons and stayed there until last bus home. The guy who was with us was seriously doing my head in cos he never shut up about weed and was trying to be funny but was more annoying than funny!! I had my phone on the table as I was expecting a txt then he lent over and took my phone and I was like give me my fucking phone back, Laura went skits at him saying she dont know you so she dnt trust you with her phone so give her it back and she was getting really stressed at him so went and stood outside. Anyway we had a laugh so it was alright in the end, we went for the last bus which was at 12.05am and we have ordered in burger and chips as we have the munchies so just waiting for that to arrive :D

Have to go jobcentre tomorrow sometime cos i need to get my claim changed to down here so i can still get my money otherwise am going to be skint :(

No comments: