Saturday 12 January 2008

Saturday

Laura and I went to the jobcentre yesterday so that I could see someone about getting my claim to changed down here but nobody can see me until Monday @ 9.30am so we have to go back then. By the time we came out the jobcentre it was chucking it down with rain and we had to walk to the other side of town as I needed to go to my bank and cancel a direct debit and Laura had to go to her bank and do the same...we got soaked so instead of standing around waiting for a bus Laura paid for us to get a taxi back. Just chilled for the rest of the day and Laura cooked tea then we came upstairs and sat on our laptops for a few hours while watching tv.

We were meant to be going to Laura's mates house for his birthday party but its in St Anns which aint the safest place for two girls to be walking around alone in cos we could get shot or stabbed or something lol so we decided not to go and just watch some dvds together instead. Her mum aint feeling very well either so Laura doesnt want to go very far in case her mum needs her.

No comments: