Thursday 10 January 2008

Lazy Day

Laura and I got up about half 10 and came downstairs, watched some tv for a couple of hours then went on PS2 and sung on Singstar for about an hour. Not that I can sing but it was a laugh lol and we beat some of our previous attempts :D

We are still sat in our pjs cos there is nobody else in and we have nobody to impress. Laura started to do her NVQ so I peeled the potatoes and carrots for tea as I am cooking us shepherds pie, if neither of us post comments after today you know why now...i poisoned us with my cooking!!! Nar should be fine I am a good little cook even if I do say so myself!!

Had no phone calls today so hopefully she has got the point and decided to leave me alone now but my number will probably still change soon.

1 comment:

Pinkess Lozza said...

Well we aren't dead yet so ya cooking can't be that bad lol.