Tuesday 8 January 2008

New Blog

Well am new to this because me and my best mate have decided to start and write blogs so we can see what the other is up to when we aint together and because we have nothing better to do lol. I will try and write everyday but I can't guarentee I will :D

Split with my boyfriend Matt on New Years Day cos he had just spent the weekend in Coventry with some girl called Vikki and cheated on me :( I had been with him for a year and two months, he had cheated on me before but cos I loved him I took him back again but not this time for definite!! I had been ringing him and texting him asking what he wanted doing with the stuff he still has at my house and i wanted the phone back I bought him that we agreed he would give me back when we split and obviously he won't give me it back now, so now I have this Vikki keep ringing me shouting abuse down the phone telling me to keep my hands off him or she will come up to Newcastle and kick my f***ing head in etc etc. Kindly asked Matt to tell her to back off and leave me alone but she still carried on ringing me so I reported her to Vodafone as she was calling off an unkown number and now they have a record of her number. I now have the police involved as the calls keep on coming and she has no right to get involved with this, at the end of the day it was mine and Matts relationship and i was just trying to sort things out. I don't want him back so she has nothing to worry about so just wish she would leave me alone.

Am now in Nottingham staying with my best mate for a while cos I need the break for a start and plus being here will help me get over him cos we have such a laugh together and it will take my mind off him!!

2 comments:

Pinkess Lozza said...

Wooo wicked first blog, we so have to try and do this often

Jacqui said...

It'll never happen, you'll both get bored after a week. PMSL.

Love ya Kate.