Tuesday 5 February 2008

Sorry I aint posted in ages...

Right, well Laura has been bugging me about not keeping my blog up to date so here it is to shut her up lol.
Aint been up to alot really just the usual, chilling, job centre, work directions and sleeping!! Lee (Laura's ex) came round on Tuesday last week to talk to her about stuff and try to sort things out but he hardly even spoke so I thought I should go upstairs out the way and he spoke a little but not much apparently. Anyway after about half an hour I came back downstairs cos Laura had txt me saying I could come back down lol. We kept having little digs at him about this Tash girl he finished Laura for, I said something like "what is it with guys and younger girls these days" because my ex had cheated on me with younger girls before and I don't think Lee was very impressed with that comment but I didn't care to be honest :D He txt her the next day or something saying he didn't know if it would be worth getting back together because he wouldn't have much time with work and cadets. He is so playing with her feelings and it is getting to her but she always puts on a hard front but I wasn't born yesterday.
Signed on on Wednesday and then when I got back I called them to see if they had changed the bank account that my money goes into. My bank account is overdrawn so if my money goes into there it means I won't have any money to spend so Laura agreed for me to get my money put into her account. They hadn't changed it even though the week before I had filled out the form to do it so I had to go back in that day to fill out the form again and this time they changed it thank god.
Didn't really do much for the rest of the week, went food shopping on Friday with Laura and her mam and think we just relaxed for the rest of the weekend. Yesterday we went out to Morrisons to grab a couple of things for tea and Laura treated us all to McDonalds then we came home and sat on laptops for most of the night (well when the internet was working we did).
Went to town today as I had to put some money in the bank for my Mam and had to get a couple of other things. Laura also had to hand out some CV's so we killed two birds with one stone. When we came back we wrote out the Valentines cards we are sending to people and watched Jeremy Kyle on tv, we both had tears in ours because this woman was on telling you how this little 13 month old boy had been physically abused by his father and had bruises all over his body but his mother did nothing about it. He was then in hospital on life support after his father had swung him by his ankles then thrown him against the wall :( Think we just relaxing for the rest of the day because its raining outside plus we have no money left lol.

2 comments:

Pinkess Lozza said...

Speak for yourself I still have money left lol....

I can't believe what that man did to his step-son, and his mum after the baby died just said oh well life goes on, wtf?!?! she wants knocking out, and he needs to be shot!!! BLAH

Pinkess Lozza said...

I ran outta money now :( lol